1. Main Draw - Deadline for ticket sales is at 9 pm on December 9, 2017. The Grand Prize draw is to be made at 5 pm on December 10, 2017 at Credit Union place, 200-1st Street S.E. following the Dauphin Kings game.
2. Every ticket holder has the right to witness the draw. All tickets sold are eligible for each and every draw.
3. Prizes unclaimed 60 days following the draw date will revert to become the property of the Dauphin Kings.
4. An adult must accompany children under the age of 18 if they win a prize.
5. Lottery Chairperson will not be eligible to enter draw.
6. All lottery rules set out by the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba apply to this lottery.
7. The same name(s)/information must appear on all THREE PACK TICKETS. Group purchases permitted, however, all prizes will be awarded in the name of the primary holder, which is the first name appearing on the ticket. Group members must work out the details of payment and prize collection themselves. The Dauphin Kings Tractor Lotto Committee will play no role in settling any disputes related to group purchasers.
8. 50/50 add-ons must be ordered in conjunction with your Dauphin Kings tractor lotto ticket and must contain the same name(s)/information as your raffle ticket.
9. Ticket purchasers of the 20th Anniversary Tractor Lotto Supplementary Draw will be eligible to win only the John Deere riding lawn mowers, Model E110. They will be eligible to purchase the 50/50 “Add On” for the main draw.
10. This raffle is only open to residents of Manitoba or those currently within the province of Manitoba.